The new Liberty Fabrics dressmaking patterns draw inspiration from their fashion archive, with contemporary style details offering a fresh twist on classic vintage shapes. The Penny Collar Dress creates a loose, ruffled shape finished with puff sleeves and a flat collar option – a comfortable and cool design that’s perfect for playing.Make this Liberty dress pattern linen, denim or Tana Lawn cotton, for ages 12 months to 4 years. Dress has front neckline, pleats and back zip.
Cotton, Linen, Denim
Please see the tab FIND YOUR SIZE for the fabric requirements.
You will also need:
- Styles A, B, C, D, E, F: 12” (30cm) Zip
- Styles A, B, C: 1/2” (1.3cm) Single Fold Bias Tape
- Style B: 3/4 yd. (0.7m) of 1 1/2” - 2” (3.8cm - 5cm) Ribbon, 1 yd. of 5/8” - 1” (1.5cm - 2.5cm) Ribbon
- Style D: 1 3/4 yds. (0.6m) of 5/8” - 1” (1.5cm - 2.5cm) Ribbon
- Style D, E, F: 1/2 yd. (0.5m) of 1/4” (6mm) Elastic
Ability: Easy / Confident Beginner