Stitch up a sweet bunch of cherries with this cross stitch kit. A cute and colourful project for summer crafting!
This mini kit measures in at a cute 8cm, but are packed with some easy to follow cross stitching. A great project to get you into cross stitch or if your a pro, stitch this one up in no time! All the bits are there to get you started, you only need a pair of scissors to trim your threads. Cross stitch is such a relaxing craft to calm your mind
- One 3"/8cm Bamboo Embroidery Hoops
- Aida Fabric Square (that's the holy fabric you stitch through!)
- Square of felt to cover the back
- DMC branded threads (these are the best!)
- Stitch pattern and 'How to Cross Stitch' instruction page
This kit is packaged beautifully in a printed box which you can use to store you work in if you get interrupted mid-task! They make a perfect gift.
The finished work measures approx 8cm and has a piece of felt to cover the stitching at the back - it makes a really unique item! This project is suitable for beginners but contains small parts so not suitable for under 14's. Should be used under the direct supervision of an adult.