This is a great festive make for the little ones in your life and will certainly put a smile on their faces (and yours when you see how cute they look). It is a really easy project for someone who has learnt the basics of knitting and it looking for their next challenge. We also have an adult sized kit!
- Eco friendly, recyclable 'Bag of Happy' tote bag
- 100g ball of cheeky chunky yarn (100% merino) in red
- 100g ball of cheeky chunky yarn (100% merino) in white
- Sewing needle
- Children's Santa Hat knitting pattern in 2 sizes - toddlers and children.
- 15mm wooden knitting needle
Skill Level: Easy
To fit (approx) - Toddlers (Childs) head. Circumference 38-42(44-48) cms.
Hat Length (approx) – 32 (36) cm
Care Instructions: Hand wash and lay flat to dry.
The knitting stitches used in this pattern: knit, purl and decreasing stitches.