This original felt appliqué kit contains everything you need to make at least 5 hanging fruit decorations that will look charming in all seasons. You could turn them into a garland or mobile, personalise them as gift tags or add them to a wreath. By carefully positioning the templates you can easily make 8 fruits.
Corinne only uses the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere and bring your projects to life like no other. The kit suggests examples of embroidery to use, but you can of course make them as simple or ornate as you like.
These kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. However, you could double the happiness by making the decorations yourself and giving them as a present in our signature reusable box.
- 6 pieces of wool mix felt in meadow green, marl purple, burnt orange, marl terracotta, yellow gold, cream
- Full scale template, illustrated instructions and a stitch guide
- 12 coordinated DMC threads
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- Toy filling should you wish to give your fruit some volume
- Natural woven ribbon
Size: Each finished item measures approx 10x10cm.
All Corinne's kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where possible. Boxes are printed with beautiful folk art designs and are recyclable and fully compostable.