Hand-printed three metre long paper garland featuring ten screen printed paper British birds - robin, partridge, dove and owl. The garland is printed on both sides on thick, handmade cotton paper. The shapes are sewn in a random order along strong cotton thread, with hanging loops on either end, meaning the garland can be hung straight away!
The garlands are now plastic free, with the clear biodegradable corn starch cello sleeve.
- packaged in a sturdy card backing sheet in a clear cello sleeve, so full garland is visible, and there is no risk of tangling
- features ten paper shapes, sewn along a strong cotton thread
- screen printed by hand on both sides
- hand printed by talented artisans in Jaipur
- please note that every garland is hand printed, so may vary slightly from the photograph; this just adds to the charm!
Length: 3 metres long
We know that buying ethically is important, so please buy safe in the knowledge that traditional crafts, and talented crafts people from Jaipur, are being supported by your purchase and that everyone in the production of this East End Press product is working in a safe, comfortable environment, and is being paid fairly for their part in the process.