Should you require information or help, please contact us by email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you.
How To Book
All our courses are available to book online. Alternatively you are welcome to telephone us, or pop into the shop to make a booking. Course spaces cannot be held without payment and spaces are limited, so do sign up early!
- If you are unable to attend, please let us know as soon as possible.
- If we have at least 6 weeks notice before the course start date, it is possible to transfer your course fee / deposit to another course.
- Course fees are non-refundable. No refunds can be made to those who fail to attend a course in full or in part.
- You may send someone in your place, in which case we will need their contact details (name, address, e-mail address and telephone number) in advance so that arrangements can be made where possible, and confirmation details can be passed on.
Course Cancellation By Clothkits
- Clothkits reserves the right to cancel any course at short notice. In this event you will be notified as soon as possible and you will be offered a full refund, or you may transfer to an alternative date.
- We do not accept liability for travel or other costs.
- The materials and tools needed for each class varies, so please refer to the course description.
- You will receive a 10% discount on your class day if you wish to purchase supplies in the shop, however it’s best to plan ahead and arrive early in case it is busy. If you’d like to buy your supplies prior to class day, just let us know and we’ll provide you with a discount code.
- If you have any questions about what you’ll need to bring, please contact us.