The new Liberty Fabrics dressmaking patterns draw inspiration from their fashion archive, with contemporary style details offering a fresh twist on classic vintage shapes. The Bella Tea Dress creates a streamlined style with a structured waist and puffed sleeves – a ‘40s-inflected silhouette with all-modern charms. Make this Liberty dress pattern with Liberty silk or Tana Lawn cotton or linen, in sizes 6-22.
Dress has neckline variations and zip closures, with option for pockets
This pattern has been split into 2 sizing options. Please select from the drop down menu either 6-14 or 14-22.
Cotton, silk, linen
Please see the tab FIND YOUR SIZE for fabric requirements.
You will also need:
- Lining: A, B - 45” (115cm) - 1/2 yd. (0.5m)
- Batting: A, B - 45” (115cm) - 1 yd. (1.0m)
- Style A, B: One 12” (30cm) Zip, Eight Snaps, 1/2 yd. (0.5m) of 1/2” (1.3cm) Single Fold Bias Tape, 3 yds. (2.8m) of Seam Binding, 1 yd. (1.0m) of Double Fold Bias Tape.
- Style A: 2 3/4 yds. (2.6m) of 1 1/2” (3.8cm) Lace or Eyelet Trim.
- Style B: One 1/2” (13mm) Button