This is two patterns in one! The Cosmos Sweatshirt is an oversized raglan knit top designed with comfort and style in mind. This generous fitting sweatshirt is a quick and easy make and features a wide bottom band that lands just above the hip.
The patterns also includes the Elemental Skirt, which is a slim, high waist pencil skirt with a hidden elastic waistband. It's also designed for knit fabrics with at least 50% horizontal stretch.
Designed for knit fabrics with at least 20% horizontal stretch going around the body such as stretch fleece, stretch French terry.
- Version #1 - features a funnel neck that lands about mid-neck height and is self faced with the raglan seams continuing up into the neck.
- Version #2 - features a more traditional curved neckline with a neckband.
- Sleeve A - features a long bell sleeve
- Sleeve B - features a cuffed long sleeve.
Please see FIND YOUR SIZE tab for fabric requirements.
You will also need:
- Optional for Sweatshirt Version #1 - 1/4"/6cm fusible knit tape
- Skirt - 1 1/2"/4cm wide elastic (length = your waist measurement + 1/2"/1cm)
- Fabric scissors
- Iron & ironing board
- Straight pins
- Tailor's chalk
- Ballpoint sewing machine needle for knits
- Twin or double needle for knits (optional, for topstitching)
Ability: Very Easy / Beginner