Gutermann Maraflex is a marvellous invention! Use this elastic thread to stitch your stretch fabrics with a straight stitch . . . yes really, a straight stitch! No more ugly stretch stitches on your me-made garments. Available on 150m spools in 40 fabulous shades.
- Elastic sewing thread with particularly high stretch, for flexible seams using straight stitch - up 80%
- Ideal for sewing around necklines, tight seams and sleeve and leg cuffs.
- Sew with as little thread tension as possible and use as both needle and bobbin thread. Optimal seam elasticity with 4 stitch/CM.
- Fabric recommendation: Light to medium-weight knitwear, for example, jersey, or light to medium weight elastic woven fabrics, fabrics containing elastane.
- Produced using MCT (Micro core technology).
- Thickness No. 120. Needle: Jersey/stretch 70/80