A Toyo Steel toolbox full to the brim with the finest tools for dressmaking - this is the ultimate gift for any dressmaker! The T-190 Toyo Steel toolbox will come closed with all the gifts individually wrapped in tissue inside the box all ready for gifting!
The Gift Set Contains:
- Silver Toyo Steel Tool Box T-190
- Tape Measure
- Organic Cotton Thread
- A set of Little Rosy Cheeks Woven Labels (the design may vary depending on stock)
- Skinny Steel Pins in a Tin from Sewply
- Magnetic Bracelet Pin Holder from Sewply
- Small Scissors from Chasing Threads (the colour may vary depending on stock)
- Dressmakers Chalk from Merchant and Mills
- Quick Unpick
About the Tool Box:
Toyo Steel Co. Ltd was established in 1969 in Osaka, Japan and is renowned for making simple, practical and sturdy tool boxes. All the details are well thought out and oh so practical - rounded edges not to injure, retractable handle, lockout loop, embossed top/bottom allowing stacking - but the end result is one of beauty! Just look at those curves!