A practical and useful artist’s apron inspired by the traditional maker’s apron, just perfect for a day in the studio, garden or pottering around the house.
Light to medium weight denims, chambrays and linens.
Please see FIND YOUR SIZE tab for fabric requirements.
- VERSION A | wrap style back with cross over straps
- VERSION B | pinafore style full back underwrap and side tie closure
- Large patch pockets
- Bonus tutorial from Maven patterns - how to make a reversible Maria Apron
You will also need:
- Matching thread
- Fusible interfacing 90cm wide x 50cm
- Version B - 1m x 2cm wide twill tape/ribbon.