The Pyjama Bottoms are the perfect first sewing pattern for anyone taking their first steps into the world of dressmaking. The Pyjama Bottoms are full-length and have a relaxed fit with an elasticated waistband, side seam pockets and a tie front created with an optional buttonhole or mock tie.
The Pyjama Bottoms have been created with you, the beginner seamstress, in mind. Our clear and straightforward instructions are there to guide you through each step as if an expert seamstress is right there by your side. Sizing UK 6-22
What's included in The Avid Seamstress printed patterns:
- Pattern printed on high quality pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide on taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- All of this is encased in a big, beautiful re-closeable envelope!
Light to medium weight woven fabrics: cotton lawn, flannel, brushed cotton, cotton fleece or fabric that is soft & breathable with natural fibres.
Please see the FIND YOUR SIZE tab for fabric requirements.
You will also need:
- Thread to match fabric
- 3cm wide elastic - 1.5m
- Iron-on interfacing (soft/medium) 15cm x 3cm
- Safety pin
- Buttonhole presser foot
Ability: Very Easy / Beginner