A complete kit to make a fabulous medium-sized Voyage Bag from Ikatee. The bag has a zip fastening, and pockets on the outside and inside. It's an ideal size for an overnight stay, or it can be used for work as it allows you to carry documents and a laptop up to 15". Ikatee patterns are of excellent quality and include a lot of information, there is also an excellent video tutorial included!
Choose from a gorgeous bright green cotton drill fabric with a tropical cotton poplin lining, blue denim with a cotton striped lining or a matcha green garbadine with gingham lining.
Ability: Intermediate - Although the instructions are very good an adventurous beginner could also tackle this project.
- Main fabric
- Lining fabric
- 1 x 6" metal zipper
- 1 x 21" metal zipper
- Fusible fleece interfacing
- Ikatee Voyage paper pattern and instructions
- Ikatee video tutorial (it's really very good!)
The Voyage pattern includes 4 different size options including a lovely boxy vanity case There are many different combinations of pockets and straps to choose from, so you will be sure to use this pattern again and again!
This kit includes enough fabric and supplies to make the following Voyage Bag:
- Medium size bag: 40 x 30 x 19 cm = 153/4 x 113/4 x 71/2 in. (W x H x D)
- Long handles out of the main fabric (no shoulder strap)
- One zipped pocket on the outside, the second pocket is open