Should you require information or help, please contact us by email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you.
When can I get my mitts on my kits?
- We dispatch orders by Royal Mail UK 48, Monday to Friday; we aim to process all orders for in-stock items the same or next business day, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
- In-store collection is available from our store in Chichester, West Sussex.
- Express Delivery UK option is available for orders placed before 1pm Monday – Thursday. This service is trackable, and will require a signature. Orders received on Friday before 1pm will arrive with you on Monday. Orders placed over the weekend will be sent on Monday to arrive on Tuesday. Please bear in mind that we do not open on Bank Holidays.
- If you are placing a large order and would like your package to have insurance, please contact us before ordering for a quote. The cost will depend on the package and the location.
Sewing Machine Delivery
- Sewing machine delivery is FREE within the UK, excluding Highlands and Islands.
- The courier surcharge is approximately £25.
- Unfortunately we do not ship sewing machines internationally.
- We use Royal Mail International Standard Shipping (non-trackable), which takes 5 – 14 working days depending on the location. For urgent International orders please contact us first.
- You are responsible for any and all handling charges, shipping costs, insurance, import duties, fees, liabilities and tax/duty costs, which may arise or apply to your order and transportation.
- Whilst we will do all we can to assist (e.g. special packaging etc which may involve extra payment by you to us), we will not be responsible for any non-delivery or import duty charged or any fines or impositions as a result of any import or attempted import.
- Royal Mail does not consider a parcel lost unless it has been missing 15 days in the UK, 20 days in Europe or 25 days in the rest of the world. If you believe your parcel has been lost, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clothkits accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron.
- Clothkits features a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases.
- PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.Your account will be charged once the order is completed.
Making A Return Or Exchange
We are 110% committed to your satisfaction and operate a no quibble returns policy. For a full refund please notify us within 14 days of purchase.
- Please make sure that you enclose in your return a note of your name, address, purchase date and order number.
- If you require an exchange, please state the colour and/or size that you require.
- Returned merchandise must be in the condition sold with original packaging and any tags intact.
- Goods must be unused, unopened, in perfect condition and remain in a re-saleable condition.
- Non-returnable items include kits once they have been cut, cut lengths of fabric, ribbons or trim, samples, sale items, and ex-demonstration items.
- Please make sure that your return is well packed (use the packaging the products were sent in).
- We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit therefore we would recommend that you obtain a free ‘Certificate of Posting’ from the Post Office or choose to send the goods by Recorded Delivery.
- Delivery charges will apply to exchanges unless the goods are deemed faulty.
- Should you be sent a faulty item, return to us for a full refund. Any damages or defective items must be alerted to us within 7 days of the arrival of your package.
- Please inspect your purchases immediately upon receipt and contact us via email: email@example.com in the event of damage caused by shipping.
- The delivery company may require an inspection, so please retain all packing materials.
- Refunds will be processed by your original payment method.
- When returning goods on which you have received a discount/offer, that discount/offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount /offer threshold.
- This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.