Introducing your next essential sewing pattern, The Blazer. Ready for any occasion, The Blazer is an indispensable garment that you can wear to work, on the school run, paired with jeans for a busy weekend or better yet perched on your shoulders for a chic night out. What's more, The Blazer sewing pattern can be made from a variety of fabrics meaning it's perfect for year-round sewing.
With a stylish relaxed fit, The Blazer features shoulder darts, front pockets, panelled sleeves and is fully lined. It's a great introduction to tailoring and is aimed at intermediate seamstresses or confident beginners. You'll learn key skills such as constructing and sewing a blazer collar, setting in sleeves and putting together a fully lined garment. Sizes: UK 6 – UK 22
What's included in The Avid Seamstress printed patterns:
- Pattern printed on high quality pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide on taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- All of this is encased in a big, beautiful re-closeable envelope!
Light weight wool, corduroy, velvet, crepe, linen, cotton, rayon, moleskin
Please see FIND YOUR SIZE tab for fabric requirements.
You will also need: