Every woman's wardrobe needs that go-to top that is stylish and easy to wear. The Blouse, is such a versatile make you'll be wearing this all year round. Made using lightweight fabrics, The Blouse offers an alternative option to the traditional shirt.
With an elegant stand collar and three-quarter length sleeves, The Blouse is loosely fitted providing practical ease and comfort for your day-to-day activities while being chic enough to wear in the evening or at the weekend. Sizing UK 6 - 22
The Blouse is made without darts and includes a button placket, collar and elasticated cuffs making it ideal for confident beginners looking to sew their first blouse.
What's included in The Avid Seamstress printed patterns:
- Pattern printed on high quality pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide on taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- All of this is encased in a big, beautiful re-closeable envelope!
Perfect in cottons and other lightweight fabrics that are soft. Consider making The Blouse in silk or viscose for added luxury.
Fabric needed - all sizes
112cm wide - 2.2m
145cm wide - 2m
You will also need:
- 8x 9mm wide buttons
- 1 metre elastic (5mm wide)
- 0.50cm light weight/soft iron on interfacing
- Buttonhole presser foot.